Friday, April 19, 2013

Cheer up, its the weekend!

Woohoo, it is the weekend.

Tonight, I am going to take advantage of not having to run any of my children all over town (my youngest daughter sat her driving test today and passed! so she is now playing designated driver to her family and friends because, well, she can). So, I am cramming in as much writing as I can tonight, in the full expectation that I'm not going to be up to at any other point this weekend. :-)

Tomorrow, I have a former workplace reunion, which I am excited to be going to.  It is going to be fantastic to catch up with people I haven't seen for quite some time to find out how they are going, whether they are still in the same industry or what they went on to do.  So, tomorrow night I am having some 'Char' time - gonna have a few drinks and let the kids worry about picking me up at a reasonable hour, gonna have some great company and lots of laughter, conversation and if rumours are true about some of them, lots and lots and lots to drink.

Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment