Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Chapter One almost done

Oops. Boy, have I fallen behind in my 30-day blogging challenge. I've only done half of the posts to what I aimed to get posted when I signed up for the challenge.


And I have lots of excuses up my sleeve as the reasons behind my falling short in this goal:  The main one being, I have been working on my novel manuscript, which takes priority over anything else for me; because without working on it, I'm not working towards my ultimate goals. So, blogging has had to take a back seat. But a couple of my back up excuses include being sick with a high temperature and the flu, and job searching before I am unfairly fired.

I'm reasonably happy with my current manuscript progress and how the storyline is going.  Just have a few things left to work on and Chapter One will be finished; and I can then start on Chapter Two, which has a scene I have been wanting to write for nearly four years!

No comments:

Post a Comment