Sunday, February 03, 2013

Hidden Message Find-A-Word Game - Novel Writing



Hidden Message Find-A-Word – Novel Writing
Instructions:
Find the words listed in the list below.  These words can appear forwards, backwards, in a straight line, or diagonally. Some words overlap.

Circle each letter as you find the words listed. When you have finished you will have 25 letters left over.  These letters contain a hidden message of encouragement for novelists.

P
A
R
A
N
O
R
M
A
L
G
O
L
B
S
I
S
I
R
C
R
R
Q
U
E
R
Y
A
R
N
O
I
T
P
I
R
C
S
E
D
O
C
L
T
M
I
D
D
L
E
S
C
I
K
A
F
L
A
W
S
T
R
O
H
S
T
H
G
I
R
A
A
S
U
C
C
E
S
S
E
A
P
L
O
T
W
S
C
E
N
E
U
O
S
R
T
E
I
E
F
G
E
N
R
E
H
U
M
O
R
I
S
R
V
T
R
B
N
U
A
O
R
I
E
P
R
O
L
O
G
U
E
E
I
I
A
O
C
Q
N
N
I
A
X
N
T
N
E
G
A
D
A
H
E
G
V
O
I
I
T
I
D
Y
P
I
T
C
H
O
A
E
N
S
W
R
E
K
T
N
A
S
E
E
O
H
W
U
O
E
L
T
D
G
P
E
L
C
I
H
S
T
A
N
S
E
I
O
R
U
R
S
E
N
O
H
R
I
N
C
Y
M
S
D
I
E
M
C
R
A
F
T
F
I
I
S
C
G
G
E
R
E
U
I
T
M
S
I
O
D
C
O
F
N
N
I
H
A
M
T
A
L
S
N
I
A
A
N
R
A
S
R
E
N
T
L
A
M
O
I
L
C
P
G
O
N
D
N
E
C
U
Y
C
I
O
B
P
X
M
T
U
I
E
S
N
A
R
R
A
T
O
R
T
G
P
U
T
A
E
L
B
H
N
H
C
H
A
R
A
C
T
E
R
E
I
P
E
M
N
E
A
R
S
S
C
P
M
U
D
O
F
N
I
B
C
C
R
I
T
I
C
A
E
C
R
I
A
E
R
E
H
P
S
O
M
T
A
L
S
I
O
F
A
L
L
I
N
G
A
C
T
I
O
N
P
T
E
C
I
O
V


The Hidden Message says:  _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ !

List of Words used

Act     Agent     Arc     Art     Article     Atmosphere     Author
Beginnings     Blog
Cause and effect     Chapter     Character     Climax     Craft     Crime     Crisis     Critic
Description     Drama
Ebooks     Emotions     Endings     Exposition
Falling action     Fantasy     Flaws
Genre     Graphic
Hero     Horror     Humor
Idea     Inciting moments     Infodump
Magic     Middles
Name     Narrator     Niche
Pace     Paranormal     Pitch     Plot     Prologue     Protagonist     Publisher
Query
React     Readers     Rights     Rule
Scene     Series     Story     Success     Suspense
Techniques     Tense     Title     Topic     Travel
Viewpoint     Vocabulary    Voice
Words
Yarn

 (c) Copyright. Char Mesan 2013.  All right's reserved.  Please do not publish or distribute without written permission from the author.

When you know what the message says, please submit your answer in the comments section.  

Have fun finding the words!

Want more Word Search puzzles?  You might like

No comments:

Post a Comment