Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sunrider Sunbreeze Oil

Product Review: Sunrider Sunbreeze Oil

                                                         

Twenty or so years ago, my (now ex-) sister-in-law sold my (ex-) husband a tiny bottle of oil as a remedy against the debilitating migraine headaches he frequently endured. I remember paying around twenty (Australian) dollars (rather expensive for how tiny the bottle was) but my sister-in-law assured us that dabbing a small amount at the temples, and smearing barely a layer at the base of the neck and headache and neck pain would lessen or even disappear without our having to take  a paracetamol tablet.  I still remember her telling me that I could even put a small dot on my tongue whenever I felt a sore throat coming on to send it on its way. Much better than the Asian sticky patches that we bought, that smelled funny, but did help for muscular aches and pains that we had been using.

Expensive for how it looked, but would be worth it, she assured us. It had nothing to do with the products being sold under a party-plan type set up; she wasn't trying to just obtain Sales, she genuinely had found a product that she believed was essential in our wall-mounted medical cabinet.

And she was right! 

When my husband and I separated and divorced, somehow I inherited the miniscule bottle of golden take your ailments away.  And I am grateful that my ex didn't take it with him given that he needed it more than I did.

For the next fifteen years, that tiny bottle only came out of the medical cabinet on very rare occasions: when a sore throat was coming on, a bad headache was making me get snappy at the kids.  The closer the bottle came to becoming empty, the less frequently I used it.  My ex-sister-in-law had long ago stopped her membership not having gained many sales, and the label had fallen off and probably got swept off the floor and tossed into the garbage one bin-night many years previously, so I had no possible way of ordering another bottle.

Fast forward to March 2012.

I'm at work in my full time job as an Employment Consultant when I started getting what was going to end up being the worse headache I had experienced in a number of years. I wasn't at home, so I couldn't open the medical cabinet to look to see what hid inside its narrow shelves that might get rid of it.  And the last time I had used that special oil from my ex's side of the family would have to have been at least five years ago.  I don't even know if I even have the empty bottle anymore!  It certainly wasn't a cure I turned to anymore - even though it worked.

Another consultant, chronically ill and always having time off work and popping pills to manage her conditions, offered me an Asian patch to relieve the pain in my neck causing the headache to build. I was desperate: management was putting on the pressure to 'drop doing that and do this instead' what seemed like every five minutes, only to end up eventually telling me to drop what I am doing to do what I had been doing in the first place - which, if they had just let me get on and do my job in the first place they wouldn't have got caught into the never ending cycle of 'stop doing that and do this urgently'.

So when she handed me the Asian patch, it brought back memories. I've used these patches before. I have them at home. Oh, yes, they have been around for almost twenty years, no they are not brand new on the market.

And that set me off telling her all about the even better miracle headache remover that we also used to use: it was Sun-something.  I tried a few names on for fit, but none of them sounded right.  The name was there in the back of my memories, but buried deep. No matter how much I searched for the right name, it stubbornly didn't even come close to being on the tip of my tongue.  I could only tell you that the suggestions we were tossing about were not right. And we didn't hit on the right word for me to shout 'Bingo!' or 'That's it!'

The Asian patches did a fantastic job that afternoon and reduced my headache - not completely, but kept it held back enough that I could do my work.

I HATE not remembering a word or something.  It bothered me all afternoon: "What was the name of that Sun-something product?"

I got home that night and as soon as I walked in the front door, I forgot all about it, as I drove one child here, picked the other up from there, cooked dinner, settled teenager arguments, and then flopped onto the lounge after dinner and remained chilling out in front of the TV until it was time to shoo the kids off to bed or just go have my shower etc and go to be my own self with strict instructions that they keep the noise level down because 'I have work tomorrow'.

About a week later, when my colleague needed to use one of her Asian patches for her own self, and another staff member caught whiff of the Deep Heat type smell, with no managers in the office, and everyone one of us not having had a proper lunch break in weeks all slackened off and worked slowly while chatting socially amongst our small team.  The subject of the Sun-something product came up again.  The name still eluded me.  But this time, we all started scouring the internet typing in different words starting with 'sun' in the hopes of striking it lucky.

We did come across the word Sunrider that day, but I dismissed it, "No, the word was longer than that. It's not Sunlicker, and its not Sunshining." We all vowed to continue looking.

Two week's later, I found 'Sunrider' myself, but not the company page.  The health food store page that I had found mentioned 'Sunbreeze' and I jumped up excitedly and shouted to my colleague, "I've found it!"

The whole office (four of us that day) congregated around my desk and I proudly clicked the search engine link and visited the webpage that showed them the picture of the tiny bottle of Sunbreeze Essential Oil.

It was an American site; I live in Australia, and I didn't trust ordering things from overseas sites. I'd ordered things online before, it wasn't a case of not trusting 'internet shopping', I just didn't like the thought of having to try and purchase things in other currencies, and, well, how long do these things take to come by shipping at the cheapest postage rate?

I had a choice: I could purchase I single bottle, for about forty dollars by the time I added the postage and handling costs; or, I could order the site's twelve pack which was only ten dollars more than the price of the six pack once and worked out at about ten dollars a bottle for me.

That night, I was talking to my ex-husband who was picking up or dropping off one of my children, and I asked if he would be interested in buying a bottle of the Sunbreeze oil off me if I bought some.  He didn't hesitate to say 'yes'.  And then HE reminisced about how wonderful Sunbreeze oil is.  So I took the chance of being ripped off and purchased the on-sale twelve pack.

To my great delight, about three weeks later I found a package notice slip in my letterbox, and, still having time to fly up to the post office before it shut at five, I went and picked up my Sunbreeze!

One little bottle went next to my bed, another went in my handbag so I could take it to work, yet another went into my handbag so it could live in there. I gave one to my mum. I phoned my ex and let him know that my order had arrived.  He bought more than the one bottle when he realised I had plenty spare (he has other family members who I am not on speaking terms with, but I know he was purchasing for them, but that's okay).

My colleague bought a bottle, and so did another one. I wasn't out to make money.  I worked out how much each bottle costs and rounded up to the nearest dollar because I didn't want to have deal with giving change.

Okay, so now you've learned the history behind how I found such a remarkable product, now to give you some stats: 

You won't find anything comparable to Sun Breeze Oil on the market.

Dr Chen (the owner and founder of Sunrider products who created this Essential Oil as his first-ever product) has a Philosophy of Regeneration behind the products he creates.

Apparently, the molecules of SunBreeze essential oil are small enough to diffuse through the skin membranes to penetrate deeply into the tissues and the circulatory system.

You can use SunBreeze Oil to relieve a few ailments:
  • Headaches and neck pain
  • Muscle stiffness and tension
  • Nausea and motion sickness
  • Sinus congestion
  • Heartburn
  • Stomach upsets
  • Sore throat
  • Toothaches
  • Muscle pain/Back Pain/strains/sprain
  • Bruises
  • Arthritis and Inflammation
  • Insect bites
  • Cuts and skin wounds
  • Itchy Scalp


Ingredients: 
Menthol, Cassia oil, Mint Extract, Eucalyptus oil and camphor.

SunBreeze is available as an Oil or Balm

Available to purchase through a Sunrider Consultant.

You don't need to use much of the oil (I haven't tried the balm). Just a small dab at the temples and or back of the neck to give fast-acting relief from headaches - without the need for taking medication.

SunBreeze gives off a cold 'heat', you can feel it working. Just be careful not to rub it into your eyes, or anywhere else that may be sensitive.  I know, I did that and my eyes watered for ages (although, it cleared my 'sleepy eyes' for a few weeks).

I no longer have to be stingy with how frequently I use my oil.  I KNOW I can just order another bottle when I want to - which I will do long before I run out.

If you need help finding a consultant, please email me: Char Mesan Writes at gmail dot com (no spaces between Char Mesan Writes and no capitals)

Or purchase via Amazon.com
                                                         

Or join as a customer or consultant @ www.sunrider.com.
Sponsor Details
IBO Number: AS008168204
Email: SRIBO.QuinC@yahoo.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment